- At Radiantlife Care, we provide health and social care staffing for clients, and we are committed to delivering the highest quality service by placing the best people at your healthcare service.
- We provide quality care for children from the ages of thirteen and their family including older people and the elderly all in the comfort of their own homes.
- We also offer a wide range of one-to-one services tailor-made for individuals - and our home visits can be for half an hour to 24/7 care that includes weekends and holidays.
- Our services are flexible to client needs. These include personal care (bathing, dressing, eating and medication), home help services (an aspect of day-to-day housework), shopping, meal preparation, household duties and companionship services involving everything from escorting clients on visits or appointments to simple conversation and good company at home and 24hours live-in care.
To positively impact any life that comes in contact with us through listening and understanding of individual needs, providing flexible care and support services, promoting independence, and connecting them with their local communities.
Our fully trained and highly qualified Care Support Workers have many years’ experience of looking after your loved ones, so you can be assured they you are in safe hands.
- Relationship building
- Meeting and exceeding our client requirements
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Give power to people to make choices
- Creating an exceptional work environment for our staff
- Value and appreciate people
- Promote leadership and learning